Tuesday, May 10th, 2011

1.  I went visiting teaching and we had a good discussion about incredible women.  Ruth gave us all a changeable quote board for our refrigerators. I'm glad that we have been partners for 8 years.  We have become very good friends.
2.  Wayne is working on the raised garden beds (regardless of the weather). Hopefully we will get the garden planted this weekend. My pepper plants have buds on already.
3.  Watching the "Voice".  I like the idea of not seeing the contestant before choosing the best. 
4.  I talked to my Mom and Colett today.  Mom is OK , Millie has been sick again but will get to go to school tomorrow, and Colett, Amy and I are planning a shopping trip to SLC.  I still have my Christmas money to spend and I feel the need for new sandals.
5.  My brother Ned and wife Kate got some cleaning jobs for their new cleaning business  and hopefully will get some more so they can get their own place to live and be on their own again. Fingers crossed and prayers in your behalf.

No comments: