Wednesday, April 27th, 2011

1.  I took an old and ugly plastic parts box from the work room, cleaned it and decoupaged scraps of paper to the front of the drawers for a new storage box for my craft room odds and ends.  Free ninety free.
2.  Every bin in my craft room now has a shiny new label. 
3.  The German dinner for our gourmet group was so good.  I wasn't anticipating liking too many German foods but they were really, really good.  Thanks everyone.
4.  I have been using the Costco Kirkland gel dishwasher detergent for a couple of years and had 4 bottles.  It cleaned really well but I hated the smell. I needed to use them up which took a while.  I finally ran out so bought the Cascade action pack (little pillows of cascade/Dawn) and love the smell.  I wish it had the Kirkland price.
5.  Anticipating tomorrow's weather and sunshine.  Will it really get up to 70 degrees before our next snowstorm later this week?

1 comment:

Colett (*.*) said...

I have used the gelpacks for years, they are worth the price, nothing cleans better or smells better, esp if you throw in a little lemishine with it!