Thursday, April 28th, 2011

1.  The weather really did up to 70 for one day
2.  Singing in the American Fork Tabernacle and hearing the acoustics and looking at the architecture
3.  Colett's surprise birthday party at Malawi's Pizza.  She really was surprised and the pizza was so delicious.  It's expensive, but made by a chef and you can pick from anything to top it.  We tasted the asparagus, the Hawaiian, and the chicken honey Dijon and all were fantastic.  Colett's friend made her the most beautiful cake with fresh tulips in the center and we all gave her a token gift of what reminds us of her.  I gave her a paint brush and glitter.  She knew exactly my meaning.
4.  The plum trees are all in bloom.
5.  Mom called and is sending a photo of her sister Velma (who died at 8 years old) and which I have never seen.  My Grandma lost 4 children.  One after birth, one a few months old, one at 8 and one at 16.  I can't even imagine the pain she went through.

No comments: