Tuesday, April 26th, 2011

1. I am having a harder time finding the joy today.  The weather is getting me down.  It snowed again today.  I need sunshine soon, but I did find joy in the 10 minutes that the sky was blue.  There were giant cumulus clouds above the houses. I need to keep this in my memory. I am so rarely depressed, but if this keeps up I will need bright lights or to go on a trip to some place sunny for a few days.
2.  Easter leftovers so I was glad for those and for the microwave to warm them up.
3.  My sister-in-law sent me pics of my Mom in her new temple dress.  They bought it for her as an early Mother's Day gift, and she looks so pretty.  I get home sick when I see those pictures. 
4.  Got some nagging little chores done today.  The kind you put off until they stare you in the face.
5.  My labeler that quit working was under warranty and the company sent me a new one today. I am back in organization mode.

No comments: