Sunday, April 17th

1.  The stake Easter music festival was tonight.  Many wards each did a song and our choir sang Pachebel's Canon of Praise and Handel's Hallelujah Chorus. Wayne says our # was the best.  Is he prejudiced?  No.  I love that he came to support me.
2.  Susan's lesson on honesty was very thought provoking.  I think I am a very honest person, but the lesson made me think there might be a few dents in my armour. I have copied copyrighted music, taken candy into the theatre and kept silent when maybe I shouldn't have.  I will work on myself a little harder although I know I will not be perfect.
3.  The plum trees are beginning to bloom, the pansies are taking off and the tulips are now about 6" high.
4.  Staring at my new painting.  It makes me happy and I'm thinking thinking I will add a few flowers to it.  I haven't oil painted in a few years and I don't want to really change the painting, just add a little color.  The artist will never know.
5.  Wayne has been painting the fence and we have been talking and thinking about our garden.  We are going to do raised beds this year and put a stone path from the deck to the garden. We will also add a couple of trees. It makes me excited.  I truly love our yard. I don't think I could ever live in a condo with no yard.

2 comments:

MOM/SUSAN said...

I can't wait to see your painting!
Thanks for sharing so many wonderful events with me.
I love singing and music so much and I know you do as well. So, just thanks.

Amy said...

Uhhh...a rock path to the garden? I don't think so! That would totally ruin our badminton court!!