1. It was just a perfect day.....the temperature, the birds singing, getting more things done in the yard, going to dinner with my man, watching a movie while eating kettle corn, then going to bed and watching the full bright moon through the bedroom window.
2. I have been looking for a painting to put on my wall. I wanted a BIG one. We were just driving along and noticed an art sale at the gallery outlet. Of course the one I got was not on sale but it drew us in and I found mine. Just the colors and size and price I was looking for. It was painted by a master student at the Hudson River Art Academy.
3. Found my pastel shirt at Penney's just like my chorus director said. I think it's so funny. Since when does a man know exactly what and where to buy blouses? Well, he did, and not only that...he was there. ha ha
4. Put together a basket of yellow tulips to sit on my buffet. It gives the dining room some color. They are silk and I prefer real, but they will last longer through the Easter holiday.
5. Put up my Easter decorations.