Monday, April 18th, 2011

1.  I was feeling a little mad because it was raining again.  My DIL started teasing me that maybe I was turning Goth and started spouting off a dark themed poem.  It made me laugh and I know I won't ever be in a black mood....just light gray.
2.  I had been freezing all the old bananas and made banana muffins today and will make some more tomorrow for book club.  It's my Mom's recipe and I always think of her when I make them and that makes me happy.
3.  My grand daughter Millie has been so sick with the flu for a week.  Today she went back to school, skinnier but feeling better.  Kisses Millie!
4.  Got a nice note from my Choral director.
5.  I got a cute new trellis for my clematis to climb.  Sorry Wayne, the one you fashioned out of old fencing just won't do.  I heard a designer say that you should get rid of everything in your decor that you don't just love. I have done that in most cases and this was one more.  Thanks for trying though and thanks for buying me a new one. I need "pretty".

No comments: