Thursday, August 9th, 2012

1.  I picked up Colett and we went to Amy's house for a service project.  I tended Era all day while Colett and Wayne primed and painted the newly remodeled basement.  I had the better deal for sure.  Colett likes to paint and I do not.
2.  We had pizza at Pizzeria Limone and it was delicious.  It's  wood fired  pizza and mine had pears, prosciutto and cheese...no red sauce and I will definitely get that again.  It's not greasy, and the crust was not too thick or to cracker like.  The salad was delicious and made topped with pears and blackberries and lemon vinaigrette.
3.  Wayne had a doctor's appt. that went well.  He got on a new medication for pain.
4. We watched the Olympics again until 10:30.  I have enjoyed them so much but will be glad when I can get myself on task again.
5.  Read a little but this book is taking so long.  I keep falling asleep after 10 minutes.  I need more rest.

No comments: