July 19th through 26th, 2012

1.  Era is so alert and just stares and stares.  It's almost spooky how she looks right into your soul.
2.  We had Amy's baby shower and the weather was wonderful, the decorations and food great and she was so thrilled with her gifts and attendance of friends.
3.  The garden is almost out of control.  We have gotten so many cukes and squash and the corn is now higher than an elephant's eye.  I had an onion about 8" in diameter.
4.  I talked to Mom and Dad and they told my my 60 year old sister-in-law had a ling collapse and she will have to be on oxygen for the rest of her life.  I am so upset about this.  She already has so many health problems that she can hardly tolerate.  All I can do is pray for her.
5.  Wes is slowly getting his basement done.  The sheet rock is almost done and now he will find someone to tape and texture so they can move back home.  Era has never spent a day in her own home.
6.  Wayne flew to Montana and is still working on some big business ventures.  Boy the wheels turn slowly sometimes.
7.  I ate at home more than we ate out this week. 
8.  Isabelle mailed me a photo of herself as a toddler.  It was so cute and just wanted to run and eat her up.  I bonded pretty tight with her when her Mommy had cancer and I had to take care of her after she was born.  Colett couldn't lift anything.  She will be riding in our car when we go on our trip.  What a great 11 year old.

No comments: