Thursday, April 26th, 2012

1.  I went to chorus tonight and I am tired and didn't want to go but I did.  I love some of the songs so much that it brings me up when I sing them.  I would, however, like to get home before 10:30 once in a while.  I think everyone was tired.  It was hard to give it our all and Cory eliminated one that just didn't sound the best.
2.  Kee went to her camp yesterday and will teach ideas for day camp.  I had helped her with some of her activity ideas and they are very good.  She left me instructions so we can do them with our grandkids. 
3.  Alex is with us and he has been visiting all his friends from when he lived with us when he had his surgery.  He visited Braden Roberts, Brenden and Lyndzi Bennett, and Paul struthers and then watched Bones and Castle on Hulu.

No comments: