Thursday, February 16th, 2012

1.  I love the mid 40's weather.  Usually on Thursday it snows or spits rain and is windy and cloudy.  Today it wasn't and I enjoyed the warmth through the windows.  So did Fozzie.  He sat on the couch all day in the sun shining on it.
2.  Chorus tonight was fun.  We are learning our music well and the numbers are fun to sing.  We added a couple of new ones tonight and went over a few we had done last week.  Cory is not one to heap praise on us, but if we do OK he has a tiny little smile.  Then we know it wasn't horrible.
3.  Amy and Wes came by because they were in Lehi to pick up their new ducts for their basement renovation.  They ended up spending the night.  They won't have heat in their house for a couple of days until they are done.
4.  I read a lot to try to get my book club book done so I can pass it on.  I am liking it a lot.  It is The House At Riverton by Kate Morton.  I will have to see what else she has written.  It is a novel of Edwardian aristocrats and their servants and stories.
5.  Wayne and I cooked together which makes it more fun for both of us.  We are a good team. 

No comments: