Saturday, February 18th, 2012

1.  Kirby, Wes and their boys went to Cabela's to look and let the boys play the target game.  I asked Emerson to shoot a snake for me.  When he got home he was beaming and told me he had done it.
2.  Kirby left about 12:30.  I fed the boys before he left and they just giggled while they ate.  It was fun seeing them act like cousins even though they didn't even know each other before.
3.  I did my week-end cleaning and I love it when the granite counter shines.
4.  Wayne sent a bottle of his famous 3 berry jam home to his niece.  He had promised her a bottle and told her when she came here, she had to make him some home made bread.
5.  We did some grocery shopping and had a little salad at Smith's.  I have tried it before but this will probably be the last time.  Their salad fixings just aren't fresh.  I think I said that before but I gave it another chance.  Never again unless I see an improvement.  The servers were not good either.  We stood in line to pay and to get a piece of chicken.  Both the workers there ignored us while filling the napkin dispenser, putting new chicken in the serving bin etc.  They could have at least said "I will be with you shortly", but it got to the point of almost rudeness, and we were the only ones there.  Note to myself..if ever I am ever in a service position,  I will at least make eye contact and tell them I will be right there soon.

No comments: