Monday, January 2nd, 2011

1.  It's still a holiday because Wayne has the day off.  He has really liked the last two weeks with the long weekends.
2.  I did my usual Monday chores....laundry, vacuuming etc. and took a few more Christmas
decorations down from the kitchen.  If I undecorate slowly, maybe I won't feel so bad.
3.  I went outside to paint my new bike basket red.  The weather was so nice I was in shirt sleeves.  What a beautiful day.  How can this be January.  Wayne continued taking down the house Christmas lights.  It was warmer today than last March when he finally got to take them down.
4.  We took a break and ran to Paradise Cafe for lunch.  We shared an Asian salad and turkey sandwich.  We had intended to go to Zupa's but it was so packed that we couldn't even get near the place.
5.  Wayne watched every bowl game and I read all evening.  it was a calm and lovely day.
6.  Margaret and Jim came over for a visit. We don't get to visit nearly enough with our (mostly her) busy life. They brought me some more of their purified water. She is hoping it will help to make my immune system stronger.
7.  Colett and I talked and are going to SLC tomorrow to be with Amy while she has her ultrasound. Amy is worried and won't be calm until we see that the baby is OK in every way. We will also get to know what it will be. Wes is hoping for a boy, but Colett, Wayne and I hope it will be a girl. Amy doesn't really care. We are excited.
8.  I have been a little slower blogging on some days but I really feel like I need to continue because I want the journal reminders and to remember how good my life is each day.
9.  I read some more today, caught up on my email, pinterest, games, blogs etc. I was plugged in a lot today.
10.  I have using the air humidifier in the bedroom each night and I really like the way I feel when it's on. The nose is clearer, the skin softer and the cough is better. I also seem to sleep better. It is a white noise to lull me.

No comments: