1. Spent some time going over my music and actually practiced them all. There is one song i will never master because it is a tongue twister but I still try hard.
2. Chorus practice is going well. We are pretty cohesive now and my voice has cleared up.
We are having 3 hour practices though, so I hope it stays strong.
3. Amy and E came to stay the night. Emerson LOVES the electric train and he finished decorating my downstairs tree, I was surprised at what a good job he did. We had to move very few ornaments.
4. Everybody had a different dinner. I had eggs and bacon because I don't like to eat anything that has garlic or onions before chorus practice.
5. Amy is having many more good days now and is not as sick. I am so glad.