Monday, July 4th, 2011

1.  The birthday of our country.  Firework have been going on all day.  The Lehi fireman came around the neighborhood and fired off a canon reeeealy early to wake everyone up to go to their breakfast. I could do without that, but I do like tradition.
2.  Grocery shopping.  The fridge was bare after being gone for so long.  While there Wayne found a new pair of shoes and a pair of jeans that he really liked along with Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
3.  I made a chocolate peanut butter pie to take to our party tonight.  I have never tried it so who knows how it will taste.
4.  Party in Wallsberg hosted by the Yarro's.  Wayne, Wes and I did a little fly fishing, Emerson rode in the canoe with Isabelle, Millie got her feet all muddy, Nick tried to avoid the camera,  Colett, Amy and I took photos, and we ate a great meal catered by Wallaby's and Colett and I toured the cabin .We watched Emerson and Isabelle dance, dance, dance and watched as Matt mingled through the night.
5.  Ended the night with fireworks.  Now that some of the big ones are legal, you can  have a good show.  The larger ones were $80 each.  Now that was a good host.  I would only have popped for sparklers.

1 comment:

Kaye said...

Sounds like a wonderful day!