Wednesday, June 8th, 2011

1.  I watched the Today Show's exit of Merideth Viera as the anchor woman and it was very touching.  She has been so good on that show.  She is leaving because of her devotion to her children and very ill husband.  It's nice to see such devotion to family.
2.  I cleaned out my bedside stand and found my favorite lotion that I forgot I had.  I also cleaned out the drawer and found useless stuff such as old glasses that aren't even helping my eyes any longer. 
3.  I continue to see beautiful new types of birds on the feeder.  Today I had an American Gold finch that was as gold as it comes.
4.  Watched the Country Music Awards  downstairs on Wayne's new big TV.  It really is so different watching on a large screen with high definition.  You notice things like moles, our of place hairs, individual jewels on rings, and scuffs on the floor. 
5.  We have had such terrible winds lately.  My tree was bending over but is still standing.

No comments: