1. Amy went to the doctor and got some antibiotics. After 3 years, we think she can take them now. She was not able to take any after she had C-Dif . Her throat is feeling a little better.
2. Finished my book. I wasn't sure when I started reading if I would like it but it was good.
3. Wayne mowed and cleaned up around the yard with E right on his heels. It is looking so pretty this time of year.
4. Chicken rice casserole, salad made with fresh lettuce from Tricia's garden and carrot sticks. Later, a little chocolate ice cream with pecans.
5. I had a lot of old bananas, so Emerson and I made banana bread. He helped do everything so I told him I would bake them and when he awakened from his nap he could have one. He woke up and ran right to the counter and held out his hand.