Friday, June 3rd, 2011

1.  Wayne took the afternoon off and we got a lot of work done.  We got a load of mulch and got it spread, got a load of rock for the garden and finished planting all my flowers. I also got a couple of flower vines to climb the arbor around the garden gate.
2.  Oh, the sun on my face felt so good and was without the wind to ruin my hair.
3.  Millie, Emerson and Amy have been pretty sick but they don't have meningitis which was a worry... just strep, pink eye and infected adenoids.
4.  I went to the store and forgot my list but ended up getting it all except three things.  I guess my mind hasn't totally left me yet.
5.  Made a cute flower bouquet out of my iris, yellow daisies and geraniums.  I am wishing I had white a white daisy plant too.  Maybe next year.

No comments: