Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

1.  My daughter Colett was born 40 years ago.  She is such a joy in my life.
2.  I got my Mom's gift sent and it should get there on time for Mother's Day.
3.  I bought some fun new scrapbook papers and embellishments @ Country Loft. They have as good a selection as any place in town.
4.  Tilapia, sweet potatoes and salad followed by low fat ice cream that tasted as good as the real thing.
5.  Wayne got the sprinkler system tested and going.  We are ready for plants and I hear the weather will be good starting tomorrow. The problem is, they say the high will be 62, (fingers crossed) but it takes most of the day to get there and then it quickly backs down again.  I want it to be 70 in the morning and all day. Is that asking too much?

2 comments:

Marjie said...

Apparently, that IS asking too much! Love to read your uplifting thoughts daily. Love to you! Marjie

Karen Dupaix said...

I love this idea for a blog! I'll bet it helps you look for positive things to post everyday, too.