Saturday, May 7th, 2011

1.  They say "If you build it, they will come".  I put out the hummingbird feeder (never have seen a humming bird yet) and they did come today. I am so happy.
2.  Wayne got to play golf with Jim Utley today.  He loves it when he gets a chance to play and I love that he gets to and it was the best day to go.
3.  I got to read for an hour uninterrupted today, but for some reason I was sleepy and had a hard time concentrating.  My friend Nancy brought me three new books to read and I am excited.  If I ever get a good night's sleep, maybe I can get through them all.  Why am I not sleeping you ask?  I don't know.
4.  Shrimp for dinner...that's twice this week.  For some reason I have been craving them. Maybe it's a vitamin deficiency. 
5.  Sat on the deck and soaked up the sun.  I loved today.  Loved, loved, loved it.  I need to store up the feeling because it's going to rain for the next three days.

No comments: