Tuesday, May 15th, 2012

1.  It was hot today....around 90 so I turned on the air conditioning for the first time.  It didn't seem too hot though and maybe that's because it doesn't stay hot at night.
2.  Ruth and I went visiting teaching today.  I looked at Stephanie's photos from her trip to Nauvoo.  I would love to make that trip some day.  I have been to a lot of places but never the early church sites.
3.  Margaret came over and we worked on a song to sing at Millie's baptism on Saturday.  We started out with one song but turned it into a kind of medley.  Margaret has been taking a song writers class and changed the timing of the song and it is so much prettier.
4.  Subway for a sandwich for dinner today.  On hot days it's nice to eat light.
5.  I started reading Fahrenheit 451 again today because book club is tomorrow.  I need to hurry and finish it before tomorrow.  I am trying to finish all the books I have on my shelf that have been sitting there for years and that I just haven't gotten to.  Then I can go to my neighbor Nancy and beg for more new ones.  She runs a book blog and gets many, many books for free if she gives an honest critique on them.  She has already been generous with me and I hope that continues.  Like they say, "it's who you know".

No comments: