1. The bleeding has lessened so I won't need to go in, but it's still quite a bit.
2. I am tired but cannot nap. Why is that? I really feel like I need sleep but it won't come. I am not a good napper.
3. It was a blessing to have the meal that my VT'ers brought. I can eat tonight and Wayne didn't have to worry about dinner. It was all delicious and I will need to get the recipe for poppy chicken from Jaymie.
4. I'm still not feeling great but I guess that is expected. I am not supposed to exercise, lift much of anything or vacuum for two weeks.
I had done all the laundry, cleaned, etc. before surgery so we are in pretty good shape.
5. Spent most of the day reading.