Wednesday, June 29th, 2011

1.  My good friend Collen and husband (my cousin) Mike came over to visit us.
2.  Amy and I Trimmed Mom's lilac bushes and cleaned  up the mess around them.  They looked so much better and it made Mom happy.  She is not able to walk much any more so it was a lovely service project.  Emerson did his share too by picking up the cuttings and putting them in the wheel barrow.
3.  Kate gave me a slice of her wheat bread.  Oh my it was delicious.
4.  Went up to the Big Horn Mountains and got a room at the Elk View Inn.  It was surprisingly really nice and there were only two other boarders in the whole place because many were scared of the road closures and snow.
5.  Dinner at the motel.  We all had a good dinner and the chef came out so we could tell him.  Apparently he had had a bad day and we helped cheer him a little.

No comments: