Tuesday, July 19th, 2011

1.  Dreaming up a house plan for our lot in Cowley.  We are thinking Craftsman style with all the amenities inside for when we grow older... pull out shelves, no stairs, wide hallways, grab bars in the bathroom, higher counters,a no paint fence, etc.  We like to dream and maybe one day we will actually start building it.
2.  Calling the Doc and not having to go in.  He will just call the prescription into Walgreen's.
3.  Working on some sewing projects and so far my machine is working OK.  I have had some tension problems with it in the past.  Maybe I will even get my patriotic quit done.
4.  Hot day so just had a sandwich for dinner.  Any day I don't have to cook is a good day.
5.  Fat free, sugar free chocolate pudding.  Just as good as the real stuff (almost).

No comments: