Friday, June 24th, 2011

1.  I had Ollie for a week and now the Yarro's are returning the favor.
2.  Craft room is clean once again.  It doesn't stay that way long because I am always doing something in it, but it looks good for now.
3.  Visit from my dear sister and my niece.  Jamie is having a little girl baby in October and we are excited.
4.  Wayne got home early and the freeway was clear which made his trip a little easier.  He has been commuting to SLC for over 8 years now and never minded but it's getting harder the longer he does it.
5.  Wayne hand washed the car and I vacuumed and dusted it.  It looks new again.  It's a nice car.  It's your basic Honda Accord but it has XM radio, seat warmers, individual climate control, and leather seats so it smells good.  We also got 34 MPG on our last trip.

No comments: