1. I sat in my new Mother's Day lounge chair and just looked at my kingdom at the view from the shed.
2. My yellow tulips are still in bloom and I love to look into their throats of black. I think Mother in Heaven designed them.
3. Got Fozzie's toe nails clipped and the hair out of his ears and he is acting so happy.
4. Took the computer to be fixed again and they said it would be done tomorrow...I will have sound again
5. I mowed the lawn tonight so Wayne could work on the garden beds. It is looking so pretty and green. May and June are the best months for green grass.