1. I had two mourning doves and lots of buntings all day at the feeder. I seem to be obsessed with watching birds this year. It's the one thing that cheers me up when the skies are gray and I look out the window. I have never seen the variety of birds in my back yard that I have seen this year.
2. I got lots of housework done today and got it all done by one.....laundry, bathrooms cleaned, carpets vacuumed, kitchen mopped, swept all floors and dusted, made beds etc., then got some visiting teaching done, emails sent and watched Oprah and Dancing With the Stars. I even read a little and the night is still young.
3. I laugh every time I see the AT&T phone commercial where the guy doesn't get the message that the flash mob dance time has changed. He is doing it by himself in front of everyone.
4. The receiver on the downstairs TV quit working. Wayne called Comcast and said they were really knowledgeable and helpful and got him going again. Technology is great, I love it but it can also be very frustrating.
5. I am heart sick for the people in Missouri after the tornado, but the missionaries are all accounted for.