Saturday, April 9th, 2011

1.  Too cold outside to do anything so Wayne and I ran errands, went to lunch and watched TV together.  I just love doing things with him.
2.  Visiting with Ned and Kate and Margaret and laughing about our silly dreams.  I have bizarre ones but Ned's was the funniest.  Let's just day it involved a tape recorder and chopped cabbage.  ha ha
3.  The grass is starting to green up even under the snow.
4.  Tangie's restaurant.  We have been meaning to go there for 8 years.  It is a little Ma and Pa cafe for all the coffee drinkers in town, but they had fresh cut fries and even though the sandwich was not too good, the fries may be the best I have ever had.
5.  Fozzie was sick all night and I was worried.  We found out he had bitten into a plastic bag that had fallen on the floor which had some meat in it and had eaten some plastic trying to get to the meat.  He must have thrown it up or pooped it out because he is fine now.
6.  Millie's birthday.  We didn't get to be with her yet, but will this week.  She is the sweetest little thing and the most loving little thing and I am so glad she was born into this family 7 years ago.

No comments: