Saturday, April 30, 2011

1.  Finally got to watch the royal wedding.  I was so tired of the hype, but it was a beautiful wedding and kind of Disneyesque. 
2.  Last practice for the Mountain Harmony choir until August.  It has been so fun but it will be nice for a break too.
3.  2 doves have been playing in my yard for two days.  They are beautiful and fun to watch.  I'm hoping they will build a nest.
4.  We got some galvanized sheet metal today.  Wayne is going to fashion some raised garden boxes so if Spring ever comes, we can plant.  Amy gave us the idea.  I also bought some tomato plants that will rest in the garage until the sun decides to stay.
5.  Found a new grapefruit soda with zero calories and is really good.  It reminds me of Quench that I used to drink 30 years ago.

No comments: