Monday, April 11, 2011

1.  Home made turkey noodle soup and corn bread..I like that Wayne and I work together as a team so often.  He made the soup, and I made the corn bread. 
2.  Blue skies and 59 degree weather....keep on coming Spring!
3.  Tulips and iris are finally showing themselves and there are buds on the trees.  I saw a robin playing in the branches of the pine tree and it was fun to watch the him frolic. My fountain is back up and ready to go.
4.  Sitting up until midnight getting to know my brother and his wife a little bit better.  I love being able to talk of spiritual things with them.
5.  "Stumble Upon" feature on my blog so I can check out other great blogs.  I love the humorous ones and the crafty ones, although I did stumble upon a war blog from the middle east that I quickly left.  I couldn't read it as it was in Arabic or something, but I could get the gist of it by the pictures. I would rather be like the monkeys with my hands over my eyes, ears and mouth so evil does not invade my life.

No comments: